Friday, December 26, 2008

Proud to be AMA CLC Roxas student, that’s me

There is much that makes me thankful about life. One thing is to get up and know that I am still breathing, still living. Another thing is that I have a family that loves and supports me. Third is that of course to finish a course and my pocket of course, a lot of good.

I am indeed proud to be AMA CLC Roxas student. I am further proud to tell that I have spent two years sowing seeds and sacrificing a lot, not withstanding the many midnights that I have spent to burn oils to assure that I will have a better and brighter future.

I can really feel that the good days are no longer far from my grip. What will I expect? I have spent a better part of my life studying and working hard. I have nothing to look for today than a bright morning waiting for me when I wake up. That’s the blessing of proud to be AMA CLC Roxas student.